Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Protect My Database Inc.’s website. The term “Protect My Database” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Protect My Database does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Protect My Database shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Protect My Database. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Protect My Database has not reviewed all of the websites which may be linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any pages or any other websites sites linked to this website. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Illinois.